Poland for Hospice
We invite you for the next edition of the Positive Ways Poland for Hospice expedition.
Just like the last time, this year we are also going to collect money for the children, teenagers and adults under care of care and educational facilities, orphanages or hospices. Positive Ways Poland for Hospice 2022 starts on the 3rd of June in Warsaw. We will visit our beautiful capital city, Warsaw, then we will go to Wrocław, Manufaktura Łódź, Silesia Ring racetrack, Katowice and finish our trip in Wisła.
We will be accompanied by wonderful good-hearted people. We will experience fantastic moments full of adrenaline. We will have fun on a racetrack, on the dancefloor, in water and in the air. There will also be the newest and the best models of the super and sports cars.
Together we can help to save many lives and smiles. Together we can give hope for a better tomorrow to a lot of children whose lives turned out to be much tougher than expected.
You can help in this way only with Positive Ways!
Become a part of our team!
Positive Ways Poland for Hospice 2022
03.06 - 07.06.2022 r.
Friday 03.06 Warsaw
Saturday 04.06 Warsaw - Wrocław
Sunday 05.06. Wrocław - Katowice
Monday 06.06 Katowice - Wisła
Tuesday 07.06 Wisła
The cost of one team participating in the event is 18 650 pln (net price). One team includes a driver + a pilot and a car.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in 5-star hotels
- Full board in selected restaurants (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All attractions during the expedition
- Guarded parking
- Silesia Ring racetrack, reserved only for Positive Ways participants
- Entrance fees for all events
- Open bar at designated places
- A packet of stickers for the car
- The transport of the luggage with our bus
- Photographic, video and technical team
- Set of photos taken by professional photographers
- Full-length film from the event
- Surprises during the expedition